Independent Living Services Supervisor
Prefer CNA or PCA with at least 2 years of direct client care experience, or higher.
Must be detail oriented, organized, & able to adequately use basic office computer programs w/ reliable computer skills.
Must be willing to obtain current CPR and First Aid Certification
· Interviewing potential staff, training and providing orientation along with annual evaluations.
· Assist with scheduling of all paraprofessional services in conjunction with client needs.
· Assure that client basic care needs are met when staff/scheduling problems occur.
· Provide quality client care within established scope practice.
· Make both routine and unscheduled supervisory visits and documents findings.
· Schedule and perform client intake interview of appropriate referrals.
· Completes, schedules and performs initial & renewal Personal Care Screenings and semi-annual.
· Personal Care Assessments for clients.
· Monitors compliance with client approved plans of care with staff.
Consumer-Directed Personal Care Assistant
Description: The Consumer Directed Personal Care Assistant (CDPCA) is a non-professional employee that provides personal care and related services for a Medicaid qualified Consumer in the Consumer’s home. He/She functions under the direction, instruction, and supervision of the Consumer, with the support of the ILS Director and are required to meet the identified needs documented in the Plan of Care. Tasks may include assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, cooking and more. Cornerstone Home Care acts as the fiscal payroll agent only.
Direct Service Provider
The Direct Service Provider (DSP) is a non-professional employee, trained to provide personal care, habilitative care, respite, chore and related services in the home.
Tasks may include assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, and more. Other related services may include dietary management, household services essential to maintain the client's health and well-being, and provision of and instruction in reporting signs, symptoms, and/or changes in the client's condition.
The DSP shall coach/mentor clients in daily goals to assist in living independently.
This position has the chance to increase to full-time depending on availability.
Requirements for Employment
Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass State and Federal Background Check
- Must obtain CPR/First Aid/AED Certificate prior to 1st day of field work
- Negative TB test results (For CDPCA only if requested by client)
-Orientation and other In-service trainings
- If driving: current driver's license and current auto insurance
- Driving Record